Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Camera, New Toy !

 Hi Guys! Did I mentioned in the previous post that my digital camera was already dead?
Well, I managed to get myself a new one the day after I came back from Taman Negara.

It's the Fujifilm Finepix Z30. 10 megapixel CCD sensor with 3x optical zoom. I chose the orange colour!




I still don't have the time to fully test this camera. However, my initial comment is the macro mode of this camera is very good. Way better than my previous one. Not to mention the Scene Recognition mode where the camera automatically choose the correct settings for you.

Okay, now we let the pictures do the talking.

border="0"/
border="0"/
border="0"/
border="0"/
border="0"/
border="0"/
border="0"/

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice.. orange camera!
enjoy it and snap more beautiful pics! =D

kenwooi.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

Thanks!

Sure bro, will post more 'beautiful' pics here..haha...

EastbulletdotCom said...

i like the 1st picture...

begin with digital camera..then can change to DSLR...he3!


btw,i suggest u make pop-up comment...

d4rkholeang3l said...

Lolz, still a long time till I get myself a DSLR

btw, what's a pop-up comment???

mind to guide me? thanks

Post a Comment